Part time post 15 hours per week (working days negotiable)
Location Norwich, Norfolk (opportunity to work from home)
Salary £20,253 pro rata
Contract Initially 2 year fixed term
Emerging Futures are recruiting a part time Service Administrator, based in Norwich. A Service Administrator is responsible for supporting and coordinating a busy multidisciplinary team dedicated to delivering psychosocial support to individuals across Norfolk.
This job is for you if…
- You are someone who is committed to our passion statement and shares our belief in the inherent capacity and potential of all individuals.
- You are extremely organised, have high levels of IT skills, good interpersonal skills, and a willingness to work flexibly as part of a small and busy team.
- You are fun, approachable, energetic, confident, warm, empathetic, ambitious, flexible, resilient, discreet, organised, and professional.
- You can demonstrate that your personal ethos and work ethic mirrors the values of Emerging Futures.
What you will be doing
- Ensuring services function safely, effectively, compliantly, and efficiently.
- Being the first point of contact for Norfolk recruitment including, advertising vacancies, arranging interviews, completing DBS checks, and collating application forms.
- Assist the Service Manager in coordinating staff pay and expense submissions on a monthly basis, including monitoring sickness and absence levels.
- Monitoring incoming post, preparing for meetings, taking minutes, and disseminating actions.
- Prepare statistical data and performance reports as required for internal purposes, and to meet the subcontract reporting requirements.
- Acting as a point of contact for external enquiries, including dealing with email enquiries, phone enquiries and monitoring referrals.
Some of the skills, knowledge and experience you will have
- Knowledge and experience of general office procedure and administrative duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience of maintaining data bases and other data management systems.
- Dedication to continued development of processes and procedures.
- An understanding of and commitment to safeguarding and confidentiality best practice.
If you want to make a positive change to the lives of others, have enthusiasm for delivering a dynamic county wide service and if you have the skills to work with a diverse client group, then we would like to hear from you!
How to apply
Please find attached job description and person specification. If you are interested in applying for this exciting role within Emerging Futures, please send your Application Form or CV along with a covering letter detailing why you are suitable for the role to Saul Trower & Jo Rowan firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
We would be grateful if you could complete the Equal Opportunities Form attached along with your Application Form to help monitor the effectiveness of our recruitment practices and assess the success of different advertising methods in attracting applications.
This information is separated from the application and used for statistical purposes only. It will not be made available to anyone directly involved in the selection process.
Closing date 19 April 2021
Interviews 28 April 2021